Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any panfish action at UL?
Hey I havent been down to Utah lake since early this spring right when the water started coming up. I was thinking about trying to go down to american fork harbor or lindon to see if the bluegills, green sunfish, crappie or white bass are still hitting?

Has anyone been doing chasing them lately? if so hows the catching been?
Good luck fishing and have a safe and happy holiday weekend[fishin]
[signature]
You may find a few hanging around dock structure. There were some white bass schools chasin' and chompin' the YOY white bass early in the AM but you also get to contend with bugs. Pretty soon the white bass will be nearer to flowing water so the water treatment outlet, bubble up, and possibly battle creek could have some white bass in the area. I haven't been out to try for gills and crappie but if the water levels are still high, they should still be near the reeds.
[signature]
Hey Thanks wagdog for the info if I get out tomorrow I will let you know how I did thanks and good luck fishin
[signature]
They are still in the same spots as we hit last year. Same stuff is working well. Small jigs. Good luck man.
[signature]
Hey Shawn thanks for the info. Sorry I havent gotten down there to meet up with you and ivan this summer its been busy and lots of work work and more work but hopefully i will get down there soon thanks
[signature]
I caught a nice gill and a nice crappie south of the provo BH last week. I would rather eat those than Wh Bass. If your willing to disclose where you go to get them I would appreciate it, if not I understand. Thanks in Advance...
[signature]
Sure. We catch them in the typical areas....reeds, the rock harbors, and the flosw entering the lake on the north side...AF River, and Provo. They are all holding a good # of fish right now. For the crappie, shaddows under docks, diddo for gills. They are also along all of the WB areas listed above, but those can take some sreious searching to find a good bunch hanging out.
[signature]
Thanks for the information, I will see if I can put it to use tomorrow if I can get away. Thanks again.....
[signature]