Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the Hate?
You bunch of Sissy la la's get to fishing or get to dying, man up and grow a pair..... hehehe just kidding Ill admit I've had my share of run ins on here (and on the other board) but I haven't read any thing the Twins have posted to get your panties in a bunch. We all had to learn at some point and if any of you can be certain you didn't make any mistakes on the way then your full of it. [cool]

We need to remember the old saying opinions are like armpits everyone has one. That being said there just that "opinions" everyone has the right to post there opinion.

What Ive learned is there's always going to be people who are just thick headed and feel there way is the only way. Add in the anonymity of the internet and it exaggerates the posts. Also sometimes its hard to convey emotion through the internet one may be just trying to be funny but others may take it offensive.

I for one say get off the computer and get to the lake or river. BFT and the other boards make up only a small fraction of all anglers in Utah. Regardless of what happening here there are thousands of anglers doing when you just posted about.

Step back breath and ask your self Do you really care what some shmo posted on the internet........
[signature]