Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you mostly fish?
Hello New Users! Welcome aboard.

Please take a second and say hello and let us know where you fish mostly and what you like to fish for!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hello, I'm Petty4life and I'm a fishaholic. I fish for all species. Basically I'm a fish whore[Wink][:p]
[signature]
Hello I am Rileyfish. I to have a problem. I love to fish. I am also a fish slut. [Smile] I hang around with other poor fisherman that suffer from the same problems as me. But I am in Damn good company![Wink]

I fish Mainly in Utah and Wyoming. I go fishing where the voices in my head tell me to go[shocked] OR where Petty likes to go.
[signature]
[Smile] HI.From JVC i fish most in Indiana, lake freeman and the Wabash, and Tippecanoe rivers and on the Ohio river near the falls of the Ohio state park there it has great bank fishing for strippers and catfish also just a great place to spend the day.... love to fish no matter what i catch caught a snake last year and a 2 pound Goldfish from the river ..l
[signature]
Hello, Im a bass fishing fanatic from N.E. pennsylvannia. Although I love to go for bluefish and striped bass in the long island saound as well
[signature]
Hello. A fishaholic here as well. Doesn't matter what species, i'll take anything. Mostly going to be fishing at Lake Mead due to proximity but I go up to Utah whenever possible.
[signature]
I'm new to fishing, so I don't really have a favorite spot yet. Northern Utah, because I'm poor and can't afford gas to get anywhere else! Wink
I also don't have a favorite species to catch... yet.
[signature]