Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard bound tonight 9-8-11
Headed to willard to night to wrassle with them there wipers. Have heard promising reports of good boil action both in the am and the pm. IF any one wants to tag team em out there i will be in my boat with my lil wifey and my broski joeski (utcatman) will be out in his lil missile boat chasing them boils.
[signature]
id be there with my boat also around 3pm, ill have to see how much packing i get done for my trip tomorrow. if UTCatman is going just ask him but i will be in the same area we fished the other day. actually thinking about it you will most likely see me out there in my red boat
[signature]
sounds good we are launching out of the north so we will run into each other. Lets try and get a wassacre (wiper massacre) ya ya! I might just bring the wand
[signature]
ive got some flies if you need them
[signature]
ya i dont have any i might just need one. Hopefully i can find my fly rod though! I really wanna land one on a fly rod!
[signature]
Me and the wife will be in the 18 ft Black Starweld. Say Hi! We will be launching at the north marina around 6
[signature]
Good luck Wildcat and Koch....I expect to see some Wiper pics on here tonight.
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]Me and my father in-law will be in my green and white Mariah coming out of the South. [font "Calibri"]What part of the lake you going to be on so I can watch for ya?[/font][/font]
[font "Calibri"]
Cell (801) 814-4410 Marine radio 16, AKA WiperMac[/font]
[signature]
Hey, no goodluck to me? lol
[signature]
Sorry Drake, didn't see your post! Good luck to you as well my friend- slay 'em!
[signature]
[font "Calibri"]That’s ok I’m chopped liver too!!! LOL[cool][/font]
[signature]
Go get 'em WiperMac! lol
[signature]
Good luck you guys. Be sure to drop by with a report. I am really curious to know if the cooler fall air has shut off the boils.
[signature]
Well if you dont mind talking with a "bank tangler" I will be in my usual areas.( I will be the one in a red ball cap and have two poles riding a mountain bike) Come on by and share a boil with me. Hope the wind calms and stays that way. [cool]
[signature]
Sheesh, everyone is hitting Willard tonight except me!

Good luck to you too Mr. Toadly.
[signature]
Hell, come on out.
[signature]
I will launching out of the north marina around 6 ish and headed to the n dike. I will be in my ole-school, super sweet, slow as a snail, fishing catching machine, 1982 bass pro 16ft bass tracker.
I can be reached via text message 8019166067 standard mobile charges maybe incurred by telephone provider

Come say hi and let the WASSACRE begin!!

bryce
[signature]
For sure i will chat with ya toadly! love them bank tanglers! Fun to watch em running up and down the dike chasing them boils!

Good luck all

oh and on a side note, i have heard of good reports of boil action in the am and pm, might be time to try the am boil action
[signature]
[quote toadly]Hell, come on out.[/quote]

You DO know that the NFL season gets under way tonight? hehee
[signature]
True ! it is a big game green bay vs new orleans, if i am correct but man its only week 1 you still have like 17 more games and only like a month or so of boils!

damn where are your priorities lol! Come on lava man you can listen to it on el radio when you are wiper hunting
[signature]