Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some bear river toads!!!
Hit the refuge Friday night with a buddu, a recent catfish addict you could say.. anyway moved around a little found some fish... caught 9 cats most were 3-5 lbs biggest went 1" under the c&r record and weighed 14lbs my biggest this yr, buddy also caught a female at 12 lbs and 29 in... heres some pics.

33" 14lb mean ok male cat
[Image: Joe_13_pound_8_33_inch_Catfish1-1.jpg]
[Image: Joe_13_pound_8_33_inch_Catfish3.jpg]
[Image: Joe_13_pound_8_33_inch_Catfish2.jpg]

Buddys 12lbs of fun loving female cat! !
[Image: Jared_11_pound_4_29_inch_Catfish2.jpg]
[Image: Jared_11_pound_4_29_inch_Catfish3-1.jpg]
[signature]
Very nice man. You definitely live up to your name!
Those are some monster Cats! Do you ever have much luck catching them during daylight hours?
[signature]
Nice cats bro. I caught one a couple years ago that was 1/2 inch shy of the c&r. It's funny when your happy and Sad at the same time. Good to see someone has luck kitties at night. All my biggies have been landed during the daylight. Again nice J.
[signature]
I havent really fished the refuge much in daylight
[signature]
Those sure are some ugly yet beautiful beasties! Definitely get the difference between the boys and the girls. You can see why some folks insist they've caught blue-cats.

so what was I doing Friday? Shoulda been fishing sounds like!
haha pretty sure you could fit a few of my biggest kitty in those beauties. Do they hit like a train or go all ninja on your bait?
[signature]
Some will be gentle ... some will burn 20 ft off of a bait runner reel in 2 seconds on the first hit!!!
[signature]
Yeah bro, good times for sure! Can't wait to get out again! When I can't chase the Skis and the Wipers I'm chasing these for sure!
[signature]