Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Water Horse
I got a new ride finally, This one is going to get rode hard. It is a 1997 Starcraft Superfishmaster 17ft. This thing loaded , going to take a little while to figure it all out. but it's going to be fun.
[signature]
WOW thats a great looking boat. Im glad to see you got a good boat and looks fully loaded to. Nice now all you need is some water and FISH ON[cool]
[signature]
Man I took another look and that looks like a 2011 boat cool deal for you
[signature]
nice boat man. You are going to have some fun times in that thing.
[signature]
Wow, that's one serious fishing machine! I'm a little bit envious. I have boats now, but when I retire in a couple of years I'm going to get something like that one. It looks real nice, already all set up and ready to go. You dog!
[signature]
Congratulations on a really nice fishing boat. I've been looking and dreaming for a little while. Looks like you found a gem in great condition. Hope you have some good times in it.

Tight lines.
[signature]
Very nice boat Dan, when we going fishing? Maybe we should talk about doing a Salsa Boyz. Have you had it out yet?
[signature]
Hi Curt, no I haven't had it out yet but I'm hoping to get it out this week for sure. I need to get my FF installed and a few things like that during the week. My wife is having surgery on Tuesday so I am going to take the rest of the week off to finish it up. We should talk about the Salsa Boys maybe one day over a cup of coffee.
[signature]
Very nice! I'm green as Kermit!

Um, er, I take it that's not a "project boat".
Way cool - if ya ever need a passenger to hold yer net, or cover some gas - you know how to find me! [cool]
Very nice, I have an 18.5 glass version of it a year older. You'll enjoy it.
[signature]
Hi submoa, I haven't had it in the water yet. I am re-arranging a few things and adding a few of my toys to make it more functional. There were some things in odd places. Hope to have it out this weekend.
[signature]
Hey Dan, I'm in the market for a newer boat as well, did you find this one on KSL?
[signature]
Hi Curt, yes I did find this on KSL. I was waiting for a while for this one to appear.
[signature]
What all did it come with Dan? I can see you have a bow mount electric and it looks like four seats, did it come with a kicker? Jason said it had a finder. Is it a four stroke main motor or oil injected two stroke. I need to start keeping my eye on KSL maybe I can get a deal too.
[signature]
Hi Curt, here's the list LOL. Minn Kota Auto Pilot 55 lb thrust 54-inch shaft, 1998 8hp Evinrude long shaft 4-stroke kicker, 90 hp Merc/ Mariner oil injected 2-stroke main motor, 3 live wells, 4 seats, Full enclosure, Bow cover, 2 Electric Cannon Downriggers, Lowrance fishfinder I think an X-45 or something, 2 large rod lockers , new batteries, Alpine stereo system, walkthrough windshield. Some of this stuff I am changing or removing.
[signature]
Nice, thanks for the details. Sounds like a lot of the same stuff I'll be looking for as well. How many months were you looking before you found it?
[signature]
Haven't really been hard, but I have looked at a lot. About a year or so. Just got tired of fixing the money pit. I'll be lucky to get 1/4 of the money back that I have in it.
[signature]