Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubing at Mantua - 9/15
Went there for some stress relief for 3 hrs. in the after noon in my tube. Nothing much to brag about, caught a few, this was the best of the lot. Used Wacky hooked senkos at the N.E. end around the point.

[inline "man 1.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice bass. Nothing like catching a bucket mouth.[cool]
[signature]
Leaky you are the BASS magnet, right on!
[signature]
Way to go! That is a very respectable bass. It looks like it was a good 3 hours invested in some wind down time.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Looks like dinner.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Looks like your old area is still producing.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Did you park in that back area?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yes. [Wink]
[signature]
Thats by far the best stress relief I have found. I try to spend at least two days a week out on the lake. Keeps me sane. Can't beat bass fishing from a tube!
[signature]
As you notice I've had reasonable success with LM, but, there is a better bass!!!! My favorite is smallies but unfortunately I've only had spotty success with these guys. I ain't complaining though, I'm well aware of my blessings. [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Where I live in Southwest Idaho I have both kinds right here within twenty minutes. I feel very blessed to have such great bass opportunities so close. The fish might not be the monsters of southern California, but they can keep all their problems, I'm more than happy with 2-4 lb bass.
[signature]
Good on ya, You need to post some stuff with pics. [Smile]
[signature]
The problem with that is I dont have a water proof camera, so its hard to come by pictures when I'm fishing by myself. Maybe that will have to be an investment of the future. Or do they sell water proof cases of some sort for a regular camera? Something for me to look into I guess!
[signature]
If you have a small point and shoot, you can put it in a couple of zip lock bags, freezer ones, they're stronger. Or you can buy a case for it that will keep it protected.

They do make cases so your camera is waterproofed but I think that's usually if you intend to put the camera underwater.
[signature]