Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick afternoon trip 9/17
I got out for a few hours in the ODC 420 yesterday, weather is really cooling off here and the bite was slow. It's never a numbers day for me anyway since 99% of the time I throw big swimbaits. I threw 7&9 inch topwaters mostly without a follow or a blowup. My dad was in his kayak and landed a few draggin worms, one nice one that he released before I could get a picture. I was just about to start heading in and skipped a 6" Hudd under a layed down tree and got this smallish guy, he was maybe 16". I also got to test out my new 3 rod holder for the side. I apparently need to attach it to the bottom of the tube, its only one sided, it keeps tilting in towards me. It was kind of frustrating with 3 rods to manage. I may end up re doing the whole thig because the rods are a little too close to each other also. I will need to get it mounted properly before I decide.
Hopefully the fall bite turns on soon and I land some decent fish. My biggest this year has only been 5.4lbs, and I got that from the banks.

[inline 9-17.jpg]

[inline "9-17 Hudd.jpg"]
[signature]
Ok, my pics uploaded but arent in my post. What did I do wrong?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice report and good pics.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You checked the inline button on your pics. That is for when you want them to appear in the body of the post. But you have to follow some other procedures...like clicking on the little box above and selecting the pic you want, etc. You can find instructions in the help desk.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I did that for you on this post.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[inline slam9-18.jpg]

Did that work? Thanks Tube Dude.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]You got it. Nice fishie too.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice, he really inhaled it!
[signature]