Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Pineview Friday
Taking a neighbor up for there for a musky hunt friday morning!! First time I have been up there in over a year!!!![crazy] Anybody got any info to share[Wink] It will fill good to get up there again[Smile]

Anybody know what time the gates open??? and is it still 4 bucks?
[signature]
You wouldn't want any help from me . I'll just jinx you . LOL Good luck
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] Hey Teroy, I thought that you had put your bout up or are you going in another outfit? The best I can tell you is to make the milk run that Coot and I made last Friday. Start over on Browning Point, and continue to make the loop around Cemetry Point , and then head down to the Narrows. [/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] If you don't have much luck with Big Boys, try some of the Small Mouth Bass fishing over in t he Narrows.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2][#ff0000] I am trying to get my boat finished in time to get out there myself on Friday morning so maybe we will see you out there. By the way how did you make out on your trolling motor, I never heard .[/#ff0000][/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 2][#ff0000] AFDan52 [/#ff0000][/size][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the tips Dan. Hope you canget your boat going and we can tag team them. Nah, I pulled my boat out of storage, figured I better get her out a few more times while I can. The motor is put back together and running like a top. Havent got it mounted on the boat yet. The boss wants me to wait till early spring to buy a mount for it. Swing over after work if you get a chance and take a peak at it [Smile]
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] The boss might be right about waiting till spring for the bracket, no real rush now. I 'll keep my eyes open just the same. Hehe. I just replaced the waterpump tonight and I'm going to run it tommorrow after work. So we will see. I'm glad to see that your not giving up yet, There are some Big Boys in there with our Names on them.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]