Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Cottonwood and Sandy Pond LMB/Bluegill
Sandy Pond (10-5) My twin and I arrived at 1pm to rain and left by 2pm. My twin caught 1 LMB and 7 Rainbow Trout. I got 2 rainbow trout. My twin was using a Roostertail spinner in Silver Blade, black body, and black skirt in size 1/8th. I was using a Blue Fox Silver in size#2. The LMB was actually released! Even more rare than catching a LMB in that pond!

(10-6) I went for 15 minutes at 4:15pm and got 1 Rainbow Trout. My twin and a buddy stayed until 6:15pm and the friend got 1 bluegill, my twin got skunked. I was using a Blue Fox in Silver size #2. My buddy tied a line to his finger (no rod) with a fly on the end of the line. He dangled it near the docks and made the dry fly splash a bit and got his bluegill.

Little Cottonwood River - My twin and his friend tried to hit the LCR just before dark. They fished it for 30 mins and got skunked. My twin was using a panther martin spinner in size #0 and my buddy went with his salmon egg on a hook and got 1 bite. It was slippery as could be. They stayed until it was pitch black dark.

The 1st LMB to come out of this pond after all the times we have been there.
[Image: 751578.JPG]
[signature]