Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bartlett?
Hittin Bartlett this weekend .Never been ? Any advice would be great !! Thanks !! After cats from shore !
[signature]
I don't know if you've notice but hardly anyone posts or responds on this site. I know I've posted a few times and the only responses I've gotten were people on the Utah and idaho board. I have however had a few people tell me that tubedude is the man to asked about fishing in Arizona. I haven't pm'd him myself but I have been planning too. If you do maybe you could ask him to respond in a post ifhe wouldn't mind. I know his responses are always informative and I'm sure his insight would be beneficial to myself as well.'
[signature]
Yep ur the only person ive talked to ha ha !! In Utah it blew up when you would ask a ? Weird
[signature]
It's too bad too. In Utah it was great to be able to get reports before you went out. It really eliminates a lot of the guess work when your trying to figure out where to go fishing.
[signature]
I use to live in Az, now I am in UT....I used to fish Bartlett regularly. I would recommend catching some bluegill and using them live, fish them near brush. Night time is when I did best, but it was almost always too hot to try during the day. At night the ground would move from all the spiders...The wife hated that part.[sly] Good luck there are some good size bass in there too.
[signature]
Cool thanks man !
[signature]
Hey how did you end up doing at Bartlett?
[signature]
Ended up with my daughter last weekend so didnt make it. I hear about a park called Ceasar Chavez park on the west side? Supposedly good fishing. Its around 35th ave and Baseline. Im going to check it out soon.
[signature]