Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Fishing
Bass Fishing With frog rubber surface (praplong).
www baitcasteddy.com/archives/579
[signature]
Man the way you cast I can tell you've been fishing for a long time.Thats some really great casting, Alfred was amazed by my casting also,see he sits to my right making regular cast impossible,I have to cast lefty sidearm or overhand,I was already comfortable by casting switch,I guess Alfred was just surprised that it didn't bother me at all.You see, I fish Orthodox,is that your regular stance?do you lead with your left hand,"left hand in front?"[:p]Paulpro knows fishing like Boknows baseball..[Wink] P.S,I don't meen to spam you but I thought I'd also share my frog ,comes in two sizes,it caught a 6lb bass at big Cypress,sorry no pic yet,and a four pounder at my lake,also,sorry no pic,just be patient."Patients is our greatest virtue and also our most difficult accpect in life to achieve,once mastered only then you will realize its full potential',Paulpro ...ever reel in your line then notice a swirl from a fish that followed your bait,if you had only waited one or two seconds longer,patients is an art,it takes practice,give a little and you'll gain a whole lot more,patients pays,I don't have patients for people with no patients,Paulpro lol
[signature]