Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's or Chesterfield?
We are going over to Rexburg to see our two children who go to school there and to get me to go all the way there my wife said that Saturday I could fish all day long. Three weeks ago I spent two days in snow at Henry's and I am not wanting to do that again. What are the chances of having sunny weather this Saturday up in Island Park? My other choice is to go to Chesterfield, but I have not seen or heard of any reports from there. Can anyone help me out!
[signature]
Rain and snow showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s.

Precip: 30%
[signature]
I can't comment on Henry's because I haven't been up there this fall.

However, I was at Chesterfield last Friday and we had a rewarding day out on my father in law's boat. We hooked some very nice fish, and lost several of them. My father in law boated a dandy 22 incher that had a very large girth and I had one on the fly rod that looked to be even bigger but it shook my barbless hook. When the weather was nice, the fish seemed to be more active. Action wasn't fast and furious by any stretch of the imagination and no one we talked to knocked them dead. However, if you are patient and fish the right areas you should be rewarded with some quality fish. Your chances will be better if you have a boat, pontoon, or float tube. Hope this helps!

Cole
[signature]