Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting Calendar featuring women in Bikini's
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]This was originally posted on Utah's General Discussion board and I was curious what Californian's thought.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It features women in Bikini's in different poses with different hunting implements and in one case a Javalina sniffing a womans butt.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Several of the Utah members took offense to this. If you have not visited the link I would suggest to before commenting.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]This is a NEW BFT sponsor and according to The Angler does not violate any BFT guidelines.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]As I mentioned I was curious what my fellow BFT Calif Members think?[/size][/font]
[signature]
where can i find me some hunting buddies like these for deer camp ?
as my wife tells me , only in your dreams !
[signature]
[size 2] I wasn't offended by it I just thought it was alittle cheesy. Espcially the pic of the Javalina sniffing the girls but, alittle funny, but not attractive[unsure][/size]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]
[size 2]Sorry about that. Originally I was supposed to be sniffing the girls butt, but missed my flight for the photo shoot. So the Javalina got the job![Sad][Tongue][/size]
[signature]
[size 2]After Utah's discussion on it Angler and me thought it would be interesting to see how Calif felt. Not a big response as you see[Wink][/size]
[signature]
i thought it was chasing her , i know i would be !
[signature]
[size 2]When I saw that it sort of reminded me of a reverse " Deliverance"!!!![blush][/size]

[size 2] Squeal boy, Squeal!![sly][/size]
[signature]