Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st combo of 2011. 2 seniors.
Went to the web. about 12;30 and quit at about 3:30 at the "club". Still pretty dirty but was looking to try for some troutskies and duckies as our 1st combo. Waited till after huntun season so sparky wouldn't get shot, but when I arrived there was still a deer camp and folks removing bee hives at the N.end sooooo, I just tried a new hole for a little fishun. After a while, when I had decided to head home, what the heck, let's take a look at the N. end of the bee hive folks were. Well, saw these guys, pulled a sneak and there ya are. [Smile] Yeah, they're hens, but they eat just as good and got Sparky going, as if he needed it. [laugh] Man, am I glad to see him back, or what ?, even though he's now classified as a senior.[:p]

[inline "sp 3 11.jpg"]

[inline "Sp 2 11.jpg"]

[inline "Sp 1 11.jpg"]
[signature]
Congrats on the first combo of the year. Sparky seems to love what he is doing. Senior isnt an exclusive club we all get there sometime. If he still loves getting out and has the ability to do it, good on him.

Thanks for sharing the pics and the report
[signature]
Congrats, I thought I was the only guy in the State who hunted Goldens.
[signature]
Been huntun Goldens for 30 years now. [Smile]
[signature]
Fantastic, I've been hunting them for about 10 years now. Spring and Rosco. Spring is getting old which is awfully hard to see. Unfortunately all I do is work anymore.
[signature]
+ 1 on hunting with goldens always have always will!
[signature]
Nice rainbows..... and browns[sly]
[signature]
That is awesome Fred! Nice work. I'll be you guys had a great time. Gotta love the Sparkinator!
[signature]
Good fish. And golden seniors enjoy golden years. They are the best!

[inline W6.jpg]
[signature]