Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curt69 - Contest Fish
Curt69,

Post your contest fish here.
[signature]
The first 2 pictures are of my biggest brookie and the third picture is of my Cuttrought . Henry's lake , night crawler and a kernal of corn . Date November 18 . Brookie 19 1/2 Cuttrought 20 1/2 . I am fine with you looking at the pictures and deciding on the lenth . Curt G.
[signature]
Nice Job Curt!!!!
[signature]
Great way to start off!
[signature]
Nice fish Curt. Definitely a bit jealous. I'm sure I won't get on the board for at least a week, and probably 2 weeks. You guys call me on it if I am not impartial. I'll give you a full 19.5 on the Brookie, but with the rounding down rule, The cut looks to be 1/32-1/16 below 20.5, so I have to score it at 20. Still, great way to get on the board. We have some that aren't even officially entered yet.
[signature]
No Problem it is hard to tell in the picture . Hope to catch some nicer ones . Curt G.
[signature]
Thank you FG and CP . I love your posts and hope to meet you both some day . Curt G.
[signature]
Henry's today 12/7/11- 24" Cutthrout . Nightcrawler and corn .
[signature]
I can almost get 25 out of it, but I see 24.5 for sure. I scored it at 24.5.
[signature]
That is a beautiful fish for sure! Sweet!!
[signature]
Nice Curt. Congrats!
[signature]
22" rainbow caught at Blackfoot Res . 12/16/2011 . Nightcrawler and Marshmellow . Curt G.
[signature]
Nice bow Curt! That fish hangs over enough on the zero end that I have no problem giving 22.5 on that one. Great job!
[signature]
Twin Lakes near Preston . Large Mouth Bass 14" caught on green tube jig and piece of worm . Curt G.
[signature]
Great job on the bass Curt! Your overall contest fish sizes have been impressive!

OvidCreek
[signature]
Thanks OC , this is going to be a great contest this year . Very competitive . It looks like Outdoorsman1 and IWB are going to be the ones to beat . Curt G.
[signature]
14 inches on the LM. That is a beautiful picture too. And easy to score due to clarity. You give me way too much credit. I'm only at 5 species and I've gotten all the easy ones. Now is when it gets hard for me. 2 more species seems pretty daunting to me.
[signature]
American Falls , worm and corn . 14 1/2" . 2/1/2012
[signature]
Nice chub Curt! A couple more inches and you'd have a new state record. 14.5 scored on the chub.
[signature]