Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?Burbot Bash Dates?
Need some feed back about the Burbot Bash Dates? I have had a lot of negative input about the dates Jan25th-28th whats your opinion?
[signature]
The Wyo Down Syndrome Derby is the week before that, Jan 20 -Jan 22 also out of Buckboard.
[signature]
ya Richie sent me the info but for some reason I cant get it downloaded?
[signature]
whats wrong with the dates? I'll be there.. unless the dates change.
[signature]
Will there be safe ice by then??
[signature]
lot of guys cant get wed-fri off and would like to be able to fish 2 nights at least most guys i have bsed with cant make it for the registration on the wed and can only fish fri night kida a bummer for alot of guys!
[signature]
sure there will be! last yr was a poor ice yr! and we still had safe ice. just had to use your head a little!
[signature]
I guess i just dont get it.. last year was a week long and we had a great turnout. now its only 3 nights and everyone is complaining? I wish it was still a week long, we had a blast last year. I took the whole week off again this year, maybe i can find a good lake trout guide to take us out..[fishin]
[signature]
Me and all my friends are going to do the downs syndrome derby. I like the way they have the rules of the smallest laker, rainbows, and browns. It gives you something to do during the day. I also like the days it works really well for people in slc who cant get the days off work.
[signature]
I bet we could get you hooked up with the best ice guide on the lake[Wink] Ya but a week is alot to ask people to volunteer and its grueling on every one involved! the biggest complaint has been the registraion in the middle of the week. and then if guys wanted to fish the weekend only they are sol! with it only bein wed,thur and fri night.
[signature]
if you fish a burbot derby rite you sleep all day and fish all night[Wink]! they are mixing it up to make it an interesting derby and for a great cause cant blame you for fishing it , plus you got a chance to win a laker trip with me[cool] they make the relay for life an intersting derby too!
[signature]
[indent][/indent]the relay for life derby is feb. 10,11,12 more info to come later.
[signature]
I have not fished this before, is there a entry fee or how do you enter it??
[signature]
there is a registration form on the 2012burbot bash post! all the info you need on there. but i will post it here agin to!
[signature]
You can register online for the tournament at the following website.

[url "http://www.flaminggorgecountry.com/"]http://www.flaminggorgecountry.com/[/url]

Good luck.
[signature]
I liked it better when it was free, 30.00 each is way too much money. When you put in hotels gas wear and tear on your vehicle etc, etc.
[signature]
No matter to me if people really want to fish it they will show up. I will be there you tell me date and time I'm there. Me and my freinds look forward to this every year now no matter when it is. Can't pleasem all .
[signature]
when was it free? oh ya when they didnt have a derby just a burbot bash! [Wink]
[signature]
+1
[signature]
Ryno can guys register on fri? no one has made that clear to me yet?
[signature]