Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Pineview with Fishcrazy
First I would like to thank Fishcrazy for taking me out today since this was my first time back on the water since my back has been messed up. Really enjoyed meeting him, he is a very gracious host and I feel real bad I couldn't get him hooked up with a musky today. Since I have been hurt I haven't been able to get up to Pineview to see the patterns of the fish so I feel bad I couldn't really teach him what was going on. We did my usual milk runs trolling as best we could but the parts I like to troll over is now a dry land.
Was nice to be on his boat because he has the boat I have been lokking into getting to do some of my guiding with. Have decided I LIKE IT [cool]. Hopefully I can get the stuff with the banks and all the other bull going on straightened out soon so I can get one picked out for me. Thanks again Fishcrazy it was nice meeting you, thanks for the trip and the good conversation! It was kind of nice to meet another Ray hater.(LOL)
[signature]
Nice post Nomoose, glad to hear your able to get back out fishing,"Good Therapy" You said Fishcrazy has a nice boat, well for people like me,who are still looking for that boat,tell me, what kind, make, and size was it? Maby even get Fishcrazy to give some input. [Smile] By the way Nomoose someday I'd love to get a lesson on how to "Muski Hunt" from you. Must get new boat first. lol Again glad to see your back is letting you fish once again.
[signature]
thanks it was nice therapy. the boat is a 17' bass tracker(the ones in bass proshop) but I'll let mike tell about his boat he was able to help me out alot with how it rides and all that. whats nice is that the are ready to fish from the start. and for a boat they really ar not that much.
[signature]
Nomoose: thanks for the reply; Ya know I've never looked into the Bass-Tracker line: I really should : I'll get some info from the Bass-Pro folks, and give it a good looking over. Oh buy the way I think you went out fishing with my Bro. (Old Coot). He, (O.C.) told me that if I (B.C.) ever get the chance to take you out fishing not to pass it up. So, from the what its worth dept. someday we'll hit the water for a day of Excytement. I've got to land my frst Muski yet!! I need some Lessons bud: I hear your the Muski Pro:
[signature]
It's good to here you are on the water again .Too bad the fish were not biting . Been there done that thing . LOL I bet Pineview looked different to you . It is down 20' from the middle of july . Good time to look for structure now . I need to get me a GPS so I can mark all my structure for next year . I even planted some willows in new locations so I come and hit it in the spring . Heres some structure pics of mine .
[signature]
Where are those pictures taken? Doesn't look familiar to me. I'm also planning on taking some pictures of structure and marking them on a GPS. Just waiting for the GPS. I used my "Marlboro miles" to get that handheld they have in this years catalog, I estimate a few more weeks till I get it.

I never imagined that you plant the willow trees under water. When you told me about it I just thought they were planted along the shoreline. Shows you what I know. Do they survive and keep growing when the spring flood covers them over?
[signature]
Actually there is a big lake farther up stream from the narrows . I would never give away my secret spots . LOL I just put in the time and foot it around . I think I'm close to say I have cover half of the 28 miles of shore line Pineview has . I hope to complete it next year . I hope to master that lake . I hope they give out a degree for that . I never went to college so this is as close as it gets for me . Big time dreamer . LOL

I just cut branches off heathy willows and put them in the mud . I went to check on some after a month and seen they have taken root . They will grow roots just by dropping them on the ground . You do need to put them in a place were they wont wash away and is wet too . This is my biology credit for my masters degree . LOL I hope they make it . We will see next year if they will make it .
[signature]
No need to blame your self the water has droping so fast since July you have to change your trolling patterns every two weeks. The water level has been below my favorite areas for quite awhile and even though it gets frustrating at times it does help to learn more about the structure.
[signature]
Bait Caster
My boat is a Pro Team 175,BassTracker .It has a .100 thick welded alum. hull.You can put in "Tracker marine" on the internet,and that will take you to their web site
FC[crazy]
[signature]