Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My elk hunting video
We had a fun time this year harvesting a couple of cow elk. I decided to make a video out of it so my brothers who live out of state would be jealous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-TfJ-jMzWw
[signature]
Very nice video. I love how on the 2nd kill shot you can see the bullet flying through the air! Very cool. A couple of decent bucks in there too.
[signature]
Sweet video! Good times and great eats.
[signature]
just awesome ! great video. i got excited . felt like i was right there with you. very well edited. good atv skills too. i can't hardly move in the snow and i have a 4x4. nice elk and man would i love to have a deer tag there !
[signature]
I've put in for that tag every year. I drew on it once when I was 16 and I didn't know how to hunt, didn't have anybody to hunt with, and I only had a 2 wheel drive pickup. I bought a set of chains for the truck and went by myself in deep snow (thinking back I can't believe my parents would let me do that) somehow I managed a decent buck and made it out alive. If I drew that tag now days I would feel like I had won the power ball. I wish I could find those bucks during general season.
[signature]