Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally on the hard deck
Hit the hard deck with mild success FINALLY ! ! Enjoy the pics
[signature]
Those are some nice fish to be pulling through the ice! Well done!
[quote 801SPRTSMN]Hit the hard deck with mild success FINALLY ! ! Enjoy the pics[/quote]

Nice fish, congrats Smile I hope to do the same later this month!
[signature]
nice ones man, keep it up

"tight lines"[fishin]
[signature]
How thick was the ice?
[signature]
The ice was only two inches pretty scary plus we had sleds wont make iy in a truck
[signature]
Thanks it looks thicker in the pic. I am just gonna have to be more patient guess.
[signature]
Oh yeah and those are some sweet fish too!
[signature]
Nice fish, those pesty rainbows seem to be chunking up pretty good. th
[signature]
Looks like a good time!
[signature]
Yea it might look thicker but its just three inches of snow believe me it was thin my buddy didnt even want to go out on it after drilling a test hole
[signature]
where you find the frozen
[signature]
So where were you?
[signature]
looks to Be out of state Central part of the state
[signature]
[quote heavycod]looks to Be out of state Central part of the state[/quote]

Ha Ha good one!
[signature]
[quote gettheskunkoff]So where were you?[/quote]Silence!
[signature]
in case you have missed it you can find this:

HOT SPOTTING:
When a poster of a new thread does not wish to ID a certain body of water, NO MEMBER will reply giving the name of that body of water. In the same regard, if a member wants to post all the details on a spot they fished....they can do so without being harassed for hot spotting as long as the fish were caught in a legal manner and no laws were broken.

If someone chooses to ignore this rule and post the name anyway or harasses a member for making the post, their post will be edited with a PM sent warning them that what they did is not allowed. If that member chooses to ignore the warning, then it will be grounds for banning that member.

here:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_...ead#unread
[signature]
[quote kochanut]

HOT SPOTTING:
.............In the same regard, if a member wants to post all the details on a spot they fished....they can do so without being harassed for hot spotting as long as the fish were caught in a legal manner and no laws were broken.

If someone chooses to ignore this rule and post the name anyway or harasses a member for making the post, their post will be edited with a PM sent warning them that what they did is not allowed. If that member chooses to ignore the warning, then it will be grounds for banning that member.

here:

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...read#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/...read#unread[/url]
[/quote]

Pfft I wonder how many times this part of the rules is followed or enforced?
[signature]
Nice! Thanks for the update. Great looking fish. Nice plump rainbow.

What were they hitting?
[signature]
Yeah I guess we wouldn't want all the fish caught, must be a special private lake. Quiet, someone might hear you. Ya better wear the winter camo as to not be seen!
[signature]