Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to Montana
Heading out Wednesday night with Xman to Monatana for 5 days of fishing. Work production is dropping fast, can't stay focused, ...... must leave. Can the days move any slower?

DTHagen
[signature]
haha yes they can be awwww. just got back from ideeho. fishing was quite slow and i hope the weather cools before we head up or we will have a very hard fishing trip. still be fun but pray for clouds and cold.
[signature]
Good luck fellas. Hope to see lots of pictures. I know what you mean by the time going by sooooo slow. I'm headin' out of town thursday on an elk hunt and can't believe how slow the days are going by.
[signature]
I know you just can't wait to drive through the "patatoe" fields.
[signature]
oh i already got my dose this weekend. te agony of another trip just might give me the over the edge stroke. it has to be a pretty good place to make me have to view the fields of central idaho through a car haha.
[signature]
Good luck on your trip. What will you be fishing for? Don't worry, I'll keep the Pineview Smallies on their toes for you. One question does mink taste good barbecued[angelic]
[signature]
We will mainly be working the rivers for Browns with ocassional cuts and rainbows. There are also alot of lakes to be fished, but rivers are to amazing to pass up. I will be fishing streamers on my fly rod, but will go to spinners and bait if needed. A big brown on a fly rod with the current of the river can produce some amazing fish fighting action. Good luck with the smallies on the View. Hopefully they will still be active when I get back.

DTHagen
[signature]
[#ff0000]Dang well better post a report when you get back, now that you ruined the rest of us at work now....[/#ff0000]
[signature]