Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, chic, crappie, 12-10, bassert
been awhile since i posted a fishing report but heres goes....went to the chic with pat put in at dickys boat ramp, headed north ,the first place we stopped someone was there so we continued north, found a dock were no one was an started catching right off the bat..i am not used to this at the chic..the crappie up there have not been nice to me this year. with the wind we were using 16 heads an the fish were everywhere in the water from shallow to deep..the color didnt matter as long as it was outlaw special.. { an at this time i want to thank the wtk for making a believer out of me with this color..this color dont work to good at the nick as it does at chic,but wtk keeps posting info on this color so as i was getting my gear ready last night i was determined to stick with it an it pad off today...THANKS KID. we caught i would say 90 altogether,with i think 20 keepers with one slimer an one good spot that pat caught..i could have sworn i threw the cat back but when we were loading my cooler for the ride back to the queen city low an behold there was that cat..pat dont like cats in his crappy limosine... i caught a tarp crappie that was 14 an one half inches.that i released to do what ever it wants to do...all in all a great day.pat will post some pictures later i hope as i have forgot how to post..i think...if i left any thing out pat will fill in the blanks... emoUSA <br />