Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Volunteer Police. Good or Bad?
[size 2] My city uses Volunteer Police with no law enforcement powers except assisting with traffic accidents, etc.[/size]

[size 2] I have had several run in's with these bozo's. Alot of these guys/gals are in there mid to late 40's sometimes in there late 50's or 60's![shocked][/size]

[size 2] I see them out there directing traffic and nobody pays attention to them[laugh][/size]

[size 2] One day this guy tripped on his own feet in the middle of an intersection where the light went out.[/size]

[size 2] He broke his ankle when he fell. So now the lights working and the Sheriffs had to stop traffic to pick this knucklehead up.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] My personal opinion with these jokers is there to old, there not always in good health and there not knowledgable.Therefore dangerous and should not be allowed.[/size]

[size 2] Like this knucklehead who told me I could feed the fish bread crumbs off the pier.[crazy][/size]

[size 2] I was curious if anyone else had any run in's with volunteer police?[/size]

[size 2][/size]
[signature]