Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of interest?
Fishing at Mantua and had this fish puke up its last meal.
Thought some of you would appreciate the pics.

[#000050]Don't check the "Inline" box unless you actually post the pictures inline.[/#000050]
[signature]
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gfor.../image.gif

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gfor.../image.gif

Are you kidding me? I give up.
[signature]
Wow, it has been a while, good to see you are still getting some fishing in.[Wink]
We caught some trout like yours this weekend as well. What kind of baby fish do you think they are?
[signature]
Damn dude! I know what I'm using when I hit mantua. How have you been mike?

It's been a while. I'm coming up your way to fish next week.
[signature]
Those trout have been like that for years now. All bluegills and perch inside, I've counted 30 dime sized gills in a single 17 inch rainbow. Perch showing up in the stomachs frequently last year. Wow did you move back? I want to see another 8lb lmb haha.
[signature]
Fished Mantua on Sat....Found the exact same thing in Several of the Rainbows I brought up.
[signature]
[quote PREDATOR]Fishing at Mantua and had this fish puke up its last meal.

[#000050]Don't check the "Inline" box unless you actually post the pictures inline.[/#000050][/quote]

Are those baby perch???
[signature]
[quote LurkinLizard][quote PREDATOR]Fishing at Mantua and had this fish puke up its last meal.
[/quote]
[#4040ff]Are those baby perch???[/#4040ff][/quote]

I thought they were, found much that same in some bruisers bellies. But now that it's said - looking at some of those vertical stripes on the wee-widdle guys - they almost seem a bit rounder/taller. (the "big" perch were ~3") Probably a mix of whatever they could inhale as they slam through a school of them minners. I think I'm gonna try more vertical stripes!

[inline "TummyFull copy.jpg"]
I thought these were LMB[:/]. They are not as round as the fish pics you have but yours are perch for sure.
[signature]
My Grandson caught an 18" Bow that was chuck full of perch.
A kid cam over to see what we had just caught. He asked us what the fish was. It was so fat that the kid didn't know that it was a Trout. When I told him it was a Trout, he said it must be a female. It's pregnant.
[signature]
My gauuud, is this the same predator that I used to converse with on Mantua and other bass fishing stuff that I know and love? Where have you been, bud? I missed ya. "Let the game begin, ---------, again"' [Wink] Good to see ya again. I'm a lot older, and think I know more now, but====----, I'll still try to listen to your advice. [Smile] I did say try!!! [sly] Let's trade some war stories. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]