Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
My friend and I are looking to go hit the hard deck on 31 Dec 11. We want to kill some white bass. Neither of us have ever fished the body of water. If anyone is interested we would like to go with someone to be shown the ropes. I can provide the bait food drinks whatever. I will even bring my camp stove and we can do a little fryin while fishing. If anyone is interested let me know
[signature]
The white bass will be a bit harder to find, they have moved out of the harbors for the most part. They will rove around all over the lake. If you find them you can have some fast fishing but finding them may not be easy. Watch the posts and see if they happen to be showing up one place more often otherwise just fish the traditional areas and hope you locate a school... Traditional jigs and baited ice flies can work as well as some of the blade baits and spoons or lures like castmasters jigged near the bottom. Good luck
[signature]
I agree. I would definitely get a couple Heddon Sonics. The vibrations they put out when fished effectively is an asset.
[signature]