Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Wash Monday the 19th
Killed them again big time. Somewhere between 60 and 80 Stripers. Nothing big or notable. Had a great time. As usual Madi caught the higher percentage. She keeps me busy!

Finally got that stupid 4' cast net down. Kicked my tail yesterday learing how to cast it. My shoulders were realllllly telling me that this AM. On the way out there I was WTF is wrong with my shoulders... lol Hurting BIG time from Sunday and a ton of casts learning.

Actually left the lake before Sundown... Almost weird to be driving home in daylight. Caught so many we were just plain azz done plus I figured it was a perfect opportunity to roll home and give the boat a 100% proper bath Smile

Hanged with Dave (Baysport) most of the day. At least within yelling distance Smile Also ran into Brad? (dunno his user name) at Boulder Harbor as we were leaving this afternoon.

Great day on the water. Of course everything was catch and release for us since I have a freezer full of stuff. All on live Shad.

Tom
[signature]
Everyone have a Merry Xmas! I am done fishing till after Xmas and after my boat goes in for it's "new boat/motor" 20 hour maintenance checkup. Just passed that on it this weekend. Time flies!
[signature]
Another great day on the water!
BaySport
[signature]