Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yuba yet???
anyone drive by or have a report??? want to chase some pike soon!!!! thanx for your assistance. [Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Jeff Rasmussen, my former contact at Yuba, was moved up to the Salt Lake office so I can't call him for an onthespot report. But the current conditions for the state park...dated 12-21-11...say that ice is forming from Painted Rocks south. With the cold nights for the next few days that will probably have fishable ice around the islands by next week.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I am anxious to see what the water levels are this year. They have been pretty low during ice fishing time the last couple of years but the lake came up good this year.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thinking about doing a perch search down there my own self. Haven't hit it for a couple of years but had some good reports on decent perch and a few walleye before cold weather hit. Haven't heard any good pike reports for a while.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
fuzzy and i hit last yr. we hit some big perch. big enouff to swallow a 4 inch chub minnow whole. i lost 2 nice pike on tip ups. not many for #,s like 10 each. im wanting to run for flags again. that was fun... fuzz n i are maybee going next sunday...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]New Years day? PM me if its a go and I might just show up for some immoral support. Have minnows will travel.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
k....[Wink]
[signature]