Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, chick, rock,bass crappie., 12-23-11, bassert
got up this morning an took off to pats for our last trip together before he runs south for the winter. we put in at tyner layne, headed to cfp to the secret hole...thats funny, they was 5 boats on the secret hole an nobody was realing in anything..so we left to anouther secret hole .we could not find any diving birds so we tried to catch some crappie, we ended up with four keepers, all caught on bg.in bubble gum pink with a tail light..also with blue eyes dabbed on with a q-tip...you have to practice this technique , as it very hard to get correct when we found only small baby crappie we headed back to one more secret spot,saw lots of birds so we pulled up an i hooked into a fish thinking it could be a rock fish, but after a few turns on the wheel pat said that aint no rock,so i landed a trashy green fish around 3 an a half, pat hooked into two ,,set the hook ,rod doubles over, an after two cranks ,the fish gets off.monents later he sets the hook an the line breaks..well i hook into another, an man i just new it was a rock,,,no it was a 4lb 3 0z green fish.. so i was fine with this trip, got to talk to norman who was also hunting.thanks to dickey for the speical help getting us started,,,..i am going to miss pat but i know he needs to get down there an get warm...i guess i will be looking for a new partner, just one thing ,the new partner must NOT WEAR AN ALABAMA HAT AN CANT SMOKE THEM STINKING C-GARS. AL OTHERS FEEL FREE TO APPLY.LOL. . take care pat an have a safe trip to sunny fla an i will see you around april... emoUSA .pat may have a pic to post... emoUSA <br />