Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Rock.......
Redundancy abound, man there were a bunch of folks out there today.

My report:

Slow day on the ice "For me at least" [Image: icon_sad.gif]

Fished with Grandpa D and his son.....what a couple fishing machines they are. I will say this much, I am a new believer in flashers over fishfinders. The father son competition was on and they both schooled me once again. Great guys and always fun to fish with.

D and I went to find perch in deeper water but NADA was all we found, went back into shallows (10-15). The bite was quick and short lived but we all managed to "tune" in on what they wanted (even me with some coaching [Image: icon_redface.gif] ). Great looking rainbows and maniac gazillas with waxy's proved true.

I ended up with 5 nice rainbow and even took a couple home for the grill.

Thanks again guys for yet another fantastic day on the ice with great weather and great friends.
[signature]
It was a fun trip. And out fishing the ol'man is always fun (as rare as it happens) it was great to fish with you again and look forward to doing it again.
[signature]
Great to see your out fishing Pat and your back isn't keeping you down.
[signature]
I also had a very nice day on the Rock.
Thanks fish1on and kok head for allowing a worn out old fart to tag along with you.
Looking forward to the Ice Party on Feb 4th.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]And thanks for giving me those two gizzilla's Pat. It would have been skunk city without them. And Dale, Earl really appreciated the help you gave him with his new flasher. All in all, it was a great day to be one the hard deck.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."