Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm on the water!
All right!!! I found a guide. I'll be fishing with [url "http://welcome.to/fishwithjr/"][#800080]JR's Guide Service[/#800080][/url] Las Vegas, NV. Looking forward to landing some striper and bringing up my pionts on the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=46164;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]16 species contest[/url], I'm staging a comeback!

I'll let you guys know how things go!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hes been great at posting reports! tell 'em to keep it up and bring him some stickers for his boat!

sm
[signature]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA is right!

Will do Southernman, Thanks again for the help and I'll let ya know how it goes. 2 Nights of Boxing (Fri, and Sat.), gambling, and a day of stripper fishing!! Life is good!!!!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Stripper fishing in Las Vegas should be excellent. Try the Olympic Garden, The Palomino Club or Cheetah's but that sure must be one heck of a guide to find strippers on Lake Mead! [/size][/font] [center][Image: striper_tn.gif][/center] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Oh! You meant STRIPERS! DOH! My mistake....[shocked][/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
[size 1]LOL, must be the subconscious![/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool] Say what you want to say, Do what you want to do. Just be carefull what you post or the Southernman will take care of you!!!!!. Hope you have a good time. And say hello to my money while you are there. It shouldn't be hard to recognize. It was a small stack of $100 bills.[Wink]
[signature]
Hope you didn't bet on hollyfield, and you had a great time! We're waiting for that lake mead fishing report with pics please .. .

[Wink][cool][laugh]

sm
[signature]
Hello Southernman,

Well yes and No[Smile][Sad]

Yes, Jr's Guide Service and Lake Mead were Awesome!!!! Top water and Jigging action!! Caught and Released most of over 30 fish in a half day! I am going to do a write up on this trip but wanted to give you the highlights!

No, I didn't bet on Toney so I Evander lost me a couple of bucks. [center][Image: jrstriper1.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikestiper.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikestiper3.jpg][/center] [center][Image: mikestiperwof.jpg][/center]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Looks like a great time! Spent many a day fishin' for them myself at Mead. Can't waite to see the detailed report.
[signature]