Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Hunting (OT)
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck and happy hunting on the upcoming Elk & Deer hunts.. I'm leaving thursday night and heading down to southeastern portion of the state for elk and then deer. If I'm fortunate enough to score early, I'll spend my days fishing the mountain ponds/lakes of the LaSal's.. Where's everyone else headed?[Smile]
[signature]
We have already set up our elk camp, up in Murdock basin!!! But wont be occupying it until 3:00 on Friday!!! I am stoked to go. Last year on my hikes I seen a lot of little streams filled with brookies. So I bought myself a ultra light telescopic pole this year!!!! [cool] Hope to at least catch some dinner, if not fresh back strap and elk liver and onions!!!!
[signature]
I will be heading to the Northeast region for the rifle deer hunt. If I am lucky enough to tag out early I plan to see if I can't run into some pine hens.
[signature]
I'll be spending the Elk and the deer hunt down on the La Sals also. This is my 17th year down there for the elk hunt but only my first for deer. The fishing is one of the things that keeps me going back down there. Good Luck to all.
[signature]
You're doing exactly what I am. Going to NE, hoping to get one on opening morning, then tote around my shotgun white getting one for my dad and bro.
[signature]
I'll be headed towards Randolph for the Elk hunt. Not expecting to bag an elk, just looking forward to a nice weekend off of work. I participated in the archery hunt, so my deer hunt is over for now. I'm too busy with work and school to do the extended hunt.
[signature]
[Smile][font "Arial"][red][size 2] Hey Bearclaw how is it going, I'm leaving Friday Morning to go Elk Hunting up on Monte Cristo. I'll be up there until the 13th of October. Good Luck to all that are going Hunting.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]