Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Pumps-Little Dell-undisclosed place
Had an out of town guest come so I scoped out the pumps. Fished there thursday. Seen 2 other guys by the dam but didn't have a chance talk to them. No bites, nada!

Saturday - Hit Little Dell. Boy - it was cold! The wind was blowing and we froze to death. No hits, didn't even see a fish. Left there to the next place.

Fished for about 2 hours and caught about 18. 5 were crappies. Let them all go except for 2 carp for bait.

I intend to go to Soldier creek but have never ice fished there. I was going to try and find a place to park just off the highway before the turnoff to the marina. If any of you know a place to park let me know.
[signature]
What side did you try? You should have hit the inlet creek as it closes tomorrow.
I have never been to the pumps at UL. The one time I did go to the parking lot I had my pontoon in my car and there seemed to be a lot of broken glass there if you catch my drift.
[signature]
Great pictures....glad you were able to get some fish. Little Dell was slow for me too...but not that slow.
[signature]
Wow, that undisclosed looks like someones back yard! Cool fish.
[signature]
I am always looking for crappie. Where did you catch them? Utah lake or little dell? Thanks.
[signature]
UL
[signature]
*warning-fish nerd alert!*

Cool! You got into some BG/GSF hybrids.

*warning*
[signature]