Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RockPort on the 2nd
I'll be up there trying for perchie, I'll be flying my pirate flag stop by if you dare rrrrrrrr!!!! He!he!he![angelic]
[signature]
May be there tomorrow, daughter and I trying to decide between Rockport and Deer Creek. See ya, maybe! [Smile]
[signature]
i might be up there to where do you think your going to be
[signature]
I think I will be up there. Plans to go to Mantua fell through. Most likely be by the Twin Coves campground. I will be in an older black Frabil Ice tent/ sled. Come say hello! Perchskies and 4 big rainbows for the smoker are what I am after. Don't forget some scents.
[signature]
I'm headed there also. Thinkin' either the west side or near the boatramp if it is frozen. Will be in a group of 5. Two guys, three women. Blue DX3000 ice house, ummm...yellow folding chair, barbeque grill. Stop by for a hotdog if you like.
[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
I'll be by the dam where is twin coves at ?
[signature]
Man - ya'll and yer grilling on ice business - best I've done is a thermos of pre-heated Perch Chowder! But might have to give it another thought - got the gas, might as well bring the "Grasshopper" and heat something up! Maybe I can put my boy in charge - give him something to do so he won't complain about being bored (pick up a POLE! I say!!!)

Hope you guys can figure out where the Perch are out there by the time the Rockport - ice- party gets under way. New deck- look forward to giving it a try.

Needs to rig up a flag. Used to work wonders at music festivals - for finding the car/camp in the parking lot!

Is Rockport as glassy smooth as some of our other ice-ways?