Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Online Mussel Certificate
[cool][#0000ff]The 2012 Mussel Awareness Certificate test is now available. [url "https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnection.jsp?examnbr=505728"]LINK TO TEST[/url][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good to have this to display on your dashboard when launching. Saves having to fill out the forms every time. The rule is that all watercraft have to comply...even float tubes...anything that floats.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thank you, I was looking for this yesterday.
[signature]
I was under the impression if you took the test previously all you had to do was enter the certificate number I believe to get the 2012 certificate...I'll have to ops check this tonight at home...[:/][:/]
[signature]
Thanks Dude, man I had the 2011 yesterday, DUH.
You know me though, squeaky clear boats[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nope. Gotta retake and pass with 100% every year. And the dates are Jan 1 to Dec 31...not like the full year on fishing licenses. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I also got by with the 2011 certificate yesterday, but we could have been ticketed if checked. Putting my copy on my dash reminded me and I got the website for the 2012 when I got home. Thought others might like a reminder.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You definitely run "clean" boats. Don't know how the little beasties could even hang on to your super slick shells.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
LOL[laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Thanks for the reminder TD, it saves time at launch to have one of those certificates. Not a bad reminder of the issue(s) either.
[signature]
thanks td just got em done. good info
[signature]
Thanks TD like that annual pass much easier. In case anyone forgets print two copies one for dashboard and one for boat or tube or whatever floats. Later J
[signature]
Really appreciate the link Pat. I will have to get-r-done this week. I like the test because it is very informative. Noth'n like knowledge to help combat the critters.

Thanks for take'n care of us!
[signature]
Thanks, got it done tonight! Hope I remember where I put these two print-outs come boating season.
[quote talyn]Thanks, got it done tonight! Hope I remember where I put these two print-outs come boating season.[/quote]

[cool][#0000ff]If you haven't done so already I would suggest saving a copy of that certificate in a file on your computer. Then if you need to print a new copy sometime during the next year you have it available without having to go back into the website.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have a file folder on my computer with links to several of the DWR pages...including the one for the Mussel Aware Certificate. That's how I got the link to post for everybody else. And its a good place to keep a copy of your certificate each year.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
We also have a link to the Mussel Aware certificate on the Utah Boat and Motor board, It is a sticky at the top of the board, so it is always easy to find, here is a link to that board: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Boats_%26_Motors_F171/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Utah_Fishing_Forum_C55/Boats_%26_Motors_F171/[/url]
WH2
[signature]
[#000000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks for that info! Gotter done, got my certificates.
[/size][/font][/#000000]
[signature]