Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
af tomorrow?
thinking about going to american falls tomorrow morning but not sure yet. dont want to take the chance and go out on my own yet cuz im still so new at ice fishing and with the temp fluctuating im still concerned about the ice. if anyone is gonna be out there in the morning and wouldnt mind some company let me know, would be nice to be able to put faces to screen names too lol. again this isnt a definite but if i can get someone i can join itll boost my chances.

-noe
[signature]
How was the ice. Did you have any luck?
I was there friday. There was open water at the dam people bank fishing. we were out from the boat launch about 50 yard caught 2 fish between 3 people pretty slow
[signature]
Any size to them?
nope couple of 10 inchers
[signature]
For trout fish very close to the bank in 4' or less water . The trout are pushing the perch minnows up against the bank . Good Luck Curt G.
[signature]
we were in 8-16 ft deep the 2 we caught were 14-16 in looked healthy good fighters
[signature]
went there Saturday along the cliffs caught 3 one 4 pound's and the others 16in couple of days before my buddy caught a couple over 8 pounds those were on black jigs.
[signature]
Where are the Cliffs ? Curt G.
[signature]
those are some good fish [cool] curt i believe the cliffs are about a mile upstream from the dam on the west side
[signature]
Thanks for the info . So many places to fish so little time . I think I am going to hit Island Park on Saturday with the Grandkids . Twin Lakes on Sunday and PalaSades on Monday . Curt G.
[signature]
lol yes indeed way to many places to fish and not enough time but sounds like your making a great plan [cool]
[signature]
Can I be your grandkid for the weekend? [Wink]
[signature]
The grandkids will only be there on Saturday . Anyone on the forum is welcome to fish with me anytime . Even people that don,t have all the equipment .That would like to give it a try are welcome too . I have a power auger and would punch your holes and help in anyway possible . Curt G.
[signature]