Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whos going to devils creek tourny
Just seeing who's all going to be up at the Derby this weekend? Ill be up along with CRM and also 801wubroller hope to see some guys from bigfish up their.
[signature]
What is a derby? Kind of a dumb question.
[signature]
Me and a few friends will be up there. Looking forward to it.
[signature]
A derby is the same as a contest or tournament.
[signature]
Yea it should be a good time it always is can't wait to bust out the new jig combos their[fishon]
[signature]
[Wink] My son and I will be attending again this year. He has not caught a decent sized fish since he won the derby a few years back. It's my turn !!!!

I will be coming from North Logan. Going to bring my wheeler up this year. Using my car hauler trailer to bring it up, so if anyone else along the way needs a wheeler trailered up, let me know. Plenty of room.
[signature]
Yep me and the boys will be there. Hopefully catching 19 inch plus fish. With our new jig combo's. Hey send me a pm and let me know what you are going to be in maybe we can meet up and talk a little fish-bull. Are you going to fish the maniac derby at American Falls?
[signature]
We'll have a group of seven. First time for me at Devils Creek. Driven by it a hundred times on my way fishin to Montana.Sounds like fun !
[signature]