Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange duck
Has anyone ever seen a duck like this before if so what is it, looks like a hen mallard mixed with something?
[signature]
It looks like a pond puddler duck.
[signature]
Looks like a drake in hens clothes----- a cross dressing duck ??[sly]
[signature]
Nice duck shoot!,did that duck have an obvious white mark on top of each wing,the markings are easily noticeable if their flying low[Wink],here are some ducks I like to hunt,including geese.I enjoy the Muskovy curry,they are not wild here but it just makes them easier to hunt.I only take the males wich are bigger anyway.The Mallards I enjoy in soup along with the coot,or baked[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[Smile]I like that picture in the boat, did you shoot that or catch it with one of those fishing poles? I wish I could get to shoot a duck in shorts and flip flops in the middle of the night, just too cold around here to get to hunt in a pair of shorts
[signature]
I got it with my fishing gun lol[Wink] A hunter has many ways to catch his game,sometimes I use my .177 air riffle,or the 22cal co2 handgun,each is a single shot.[#004080]My best kills were pigeon on the fly,one from right to left,the other was comming head on 30 yards above with sights alone,and landed 6' behind me,all this with a single .177 pellet
[/#004080]
[signature]
Right on bro, your crazy but your cracking me up!beauty photos of the bread eating honkers lol.
[signature]
I hear wild Muskovy are really smart,and the most difficult to hunt in the wild.My buddy hunts them in Guyana. [inline 100.JPG] Tame Egyptian goose,I've caught ducks by hand,sometimes I just use a hunting knife like Rambo.I just use bread,no decoys necessary,although they are not wild hear,it makes them even easier to hunt lol[Image: bobwink.gif] [#004080]My slingshot does the trick as well.
[/#004080]
[signature]
Right on just make sure u get real close before catching them we don't want you educating egyptian geese then they won't go into peoples spreads and they will blame you for their lack of hunting skills LOL!
[signature]
It is most likely a farm duck or hybrid of a farm duck and a wild hen mallard.
[signature]
I agree that was my conclusion as well, I love that pic of the mallard pintail cross, my buddy has shot two of those I hope I shoot one some day
[signature]