Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weston,never again
[frown] never again will I ice fish weston res Im not sayin its not worth other fishermans efforts but after last sunday of catchin no fish there and freezin up my ice auger it is time to try different places although for those who want to try it I have caught some nice trout out of there this winter but not one single perch and I have fished it 6 times this year good luck to those that go
[signature]
I dont blame you. I have jad terrible luck there as well. Have yet to catch a perch there just bass. And a trout.
[signature]
Man I remember fishing weston when I was a kid and it used to be so good for perch. the last several times ive been out there it was pretty much all the little bass you could catch and once in a blue moon a good sized perch but nothing worth running out there over other places.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. Thanks for the report. I have caught some nice trout in there during the summer. I wonder where the perch are.

Windriver
[signature]
Sorry you didn't have the best of luck. Its a pretty tricky place to figure out.
[signature]
All the fish are dead there, everybody, stay away from Weston! [Wink]
[signature]
Thats what I was thinking! [cool]
[signature]
Yeah and the ones that are left will give you fishflu its like swineflu only worse..
[signature]
Yeah, it's a nasty bug, and I hear that all the Preston area lakes are infested now [sly]
[signature]
Yes the worst are the ones furthest from civilization down in farmers fields.. The fishflu is know to cause dager eyes, an irritability the sudden urge to sleep on the couch. And in extream cases divorce or worse [Tongue]
[signature]
PUT YOUR BOOTS ON BOY!!! ITS GETTING DEEP!!![cool]
[signature]
I also remember fishing weston as a kid and bringing home buckets of perch but not anymore even in the summer I can find the perch but ice fishin it never again.thanks for the welcoming to BFT good luck to you all this fishing season
[signature]