Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, bennett lake, bass, 1-15-12, me an my tn rig
<br /> got to go for about 3 hours this evening, wanted to try my new tenn rig. i put 3 spinner baits on it . 1/8 oz each..why so light, well i go to enjoy an have a relaxing time an i thought that 4 or 5 oz s would be more like work.. but i was wrong .....all bass fishing is like work, my arm is about to fall off... caught a keeper 17 inches long on about the 10th cast..wow this thing is going to be all folks said that is is...lmao.....2 hours later i caught another,, a slick. but it is what it is as bassert says.. i had a ball fishing that thing..next i want to try 3 traps..i want to try a 3/4 oz with two 1/2 oz traps...also i think a little more weight would have been easier to throw. i was having to really wind it up...water temp was at 50 degrees. an the colors of the baits was two chartruse an one was white..just trying to switch it up, to make it look appealing ...if i did anything wrong i would be glad for any one to point it out so i can correct it ............thanks. emoUSA <br /> but with this bait i guess your imagination has no limits.... <br />