Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Smallies with Tomegun
Report is a little late but better than nothing I say. I fished with Tommy on Thursday evening. Great guy and a real bass fisherman! He fished a Senko more ways than I thought possible. He had 10 rods on his Bass boat and was still changing his rigs. It was a blast to watch and an interesting insight into different bass fishing tactics. I have to admit I liked his Bass boat! Definately made for fishing and an excellent use of space. Never been on one before or even seen one close up, unless you count the one I fish off of on my bass fishing computer game [crazy].

We fished the narrows and caught over 20 bass. The first and largest of the day was a chunky 17". It was kind of shaped like a football ball but almost round like a basket ball. Tommy was happy with the trip, he mentioned he caught more bass that evening then he did in many of his previous fishing excursions combined. I also like the "numbers" game.

I also managed to land a Carp of about 12 pounds which foul hooked on a crankbait. We got excited and thought it may have been a tiger. Also, towed in a boat that ran out of gas. Other than that a typical day in the narrows.

Tommy it was a blast! Thanks for the invite.

Al

Here's the little "football" now:

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=894;]
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]It was a beautiful day. Road work, missing docks, and total darkness did not stop from our fishing chores. Al caught a 3 lb plus smallie and snaged a 12 lb carp that gave a hellofa fight. Weather was too nice not enough wind to pickup big numbers. Got nailed by a huge thunderbumper on the way down the mountain, I decided to follow the way Al comes up to lake. It was slow but it saved me an extra 10 mins heading home. All in all, I had a good time with a good fishermen.[/size][/#000080]
[signature]