Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jiffy pro 4 help!
So I left my jiffy pro 4 on the wrong side the other day like an idiot, and had oil leak all over the place. While trying to clean it up a bit, I pulled the black tubbing in the picture from some point or hole and now I can't figure out how to re-connect it or where it goes. Any help especially from those of you that have one of these would greatly be appreciated! Could any one send me a picture of their auger connected correctly?
[signature]
I may be wrong but on my eskimo auger that hose is a breather hose there should be a small hole that it slides into on the bottom of your air cleaner housing it just slides in. does not connect to anything. try that. hope it helps
[signature]
Yes, that's what I was thinking, but it likes like there is two holes and it doesn't seem to go very easily into either one! Just don't want to try to started without knowing for sure. Thanks for taking the time to look into that though, I appreciate that!
[signature]
Here is a parts picture from the Jiffy website. It also appears to me to be a breathing tube that recycles vapors back into the engine through the air cleaner system. Does your model have the little adapter attached to the back of the air cleaner?
[signature]
That picture was the ticket. I even looked at that once before but couldn't make out the detail of where it attached. After looking back and forth about 20 times I finally figured it out. It seems pretty wierd that that rubber part could be pulled out as easy as it was...kinda scary. Thanks for your help fellas, I appreciated it! I was anxious to get it fixed so I can hit the Berry on friday.
[signature]