Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, bass, 1-22-12, alone. BUT WANT TO THANK R.SIMMS..
I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FOLKS..NOT WANTING TO GO FISHING. MY CUZ IS PLAYING ARMY THIS WEEKEND. SO I MADE 7 CALLS TO FOLKS THAT FISHED WITH ME BEFORE, NONE WANTED TO GO,, CALLED DRAGFISH AS I WAS LEAVEING THE HOUSE THIS MORNING AN HE ALREADY WAS HOOKED UP TO HIS BOAT,,,SO I WENT ALONE... AN I MEAN ALONE.......AN I WANT TO THANK R SIMMS FOR POSTING THAT VIDEO OF THAT TEN POUNDER BEING CAUGHT BELOW THE DAM.. LOL.. THE UPPER PART OF THE LAKE WAS ALL MINE TILL ABOUT 12;30.. i bet it was crowed below the dam... i started out on the rip rap an no sooner than i started one hit right at the boat...scared me to death....an oh yes when this happens you still need to set the hook.... fish unhooked himself... looked to be at least a five. water temp was at 49 .i was using the tenn rig...that thing is work...but fun.... had on three different colors ..had to look for them but i did manage to hook up an boat a 5 lb an a 4 lb an a 3 lb bass..trashy as they are i had a ball... no money was on the line. other than the quart of gas i used. an yes i wanted to go below the dam but i was afraid that there would be no place to park......................THE BOAT.... might try to slip down there in the middle of the week...this is my second foray with the rig,so i have a question for those that no, when all my fish hit the baits today it was not like a hit at all,,just got heavy, almost like i was hung up. only felt fishy after a few turns of the reel, an then it was on. the big one i caught went under an around the boat 2 times... does this mean i was fishing to slow. thanks in advance for any answers... sorry no pics... got some but still computer stupid.. i hate these things... emoUSA <br />