Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rock
how's the ice up there going to fish it friday some time after 3:oopm i'm taking the girls for their first time this winter hoping to them in to some fish thanks for any info[Smile]ps: anybody catching any perch PM me if need be thanks agin.
[signature]
I was hoping to take my three boy up to Rockport on Thursday. Haven't been to the rock in a few years. Not holding out much hope for the perches, but was wondering where were some better spots with OK access(taking the 4 year old) for a few trout.

Not looking for GPS to your fave secret spot. Just whether the Dam, the boat ramp or the turnoffs along the road have been producing better? Maybe water depths, although it seems to me that rainbows generally hang within the top 10'-15' under the ice.
[signature]
i would recommend going some where else i have been up there the past two weekends and no fish. a few bites but thats it. fishing 15-25 feet down with everything i can think of and no fish both times out nobody around me was having any luck
[signature]
Welcome to the site UUF. The catching at the rock has slowed down in recent weeks but there are still plenty of fish in that pond plus a few tagged trout worth some big bucks that someone needs to catch[Smile]. Try moving around if you don't catch anything in an hour.
WH2
[signature]