How about them Chiefs [Tongue][Wink][sly]
[signature]
how about da BEARS !

[cool]

sm
[signature]
Besides the point, I know my Radiers suck[Tongue]
[signature]
alot of teams turn it around middle of the year. . .others fold up . . ya never know . . . thats why the sports books do so well here . .

cubs are winning game 5 - - - 2-0 in the third . . .

sm
[signature]
aint going to last braves will win 5-2
[signature]
lets go to the 5th - man andy jonez sure sucks this series!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sm
[signature]
i used to like the cubs when they had sandberg, dawson and grace, but now they suck
[signature]
no they're cool, and i think all of the guys you mentioned are at this game!

[Tongue]

sm
[signature]
man the umps have been cruel to the cubs this year!!!!!!!!

lofton caught that damn ball !!!!!

sm
[signature]
quit hi jacking my thread you baseball hooligans[Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
I'll play with ya! Its too bad when we outplay the "best team in the league" in all aspects except one. Return yards. Its too bad the refs were from KC. They missed the two blocks in the back on the return and the hands to the face on our kicker when he was trying to get in position for the tackle. They sure didn't miss the ticky tack holding on the Broncos return for a touchdown. The refs and Randy Cross had given the Cheifs the win before the game started. That guy makes me sick. We still feel pretty good about our showing. It will only make us stronger. They may have one more win then us, but we are still the better team. Can't wait till they come to Denver. Oh, by the way, your are so totally right. Your RAIDERS do suck. 18 unanswered points to the winless Bears in the fourth quarter!
[signature]
[cool] Hey there Mr T. Sorry about your Raiders. But I am even sorryier about my Niners. They accidently won a game for a change. Oh well. Time to go fishing. Later.
[signature]
Boo hoo, bad calls are a part of the game. Quit your whining. You got beat. The Raiders just plain suck this year. Quit pointing your finger and suck it up. You think it's bad now, wait til your team loses 6 of it's last 8 and misses the playoffs again.[cool]

[Image: nfl935_lower.jpg]
[signature]
At least that would give us 8 or 9 wins if we lost 6 of the last eight. Thats alot more than the 4 or 5 wins the Raiders will have. I don't see that happening. The Cheifs will lose this week at Green Bay and the Broncos will win against the Steelers and it won't matter anyway. All tied up for first place in the west again. Do you think the Raiders will use the #1 pick in next years draft on another kicker for having the worst record in the league? No wait, the rest home will have plenty of players for them to borrow next year as well. Maybe they can go after a holder in the draft instead. The only thing missing from the Raiders is Morten Anderson from the Cheifs. He is as old as my grandpa and has played for 50 years it seems like.
[signature]
First of all the Chiefs, aren't going to lose to the Packers. And once again the Broncos are getting a team having major problems.
I will say this: you guys are lucky.

Second, if all you are going to do is compare the Broncos to the Raiders, then you must not have a lot of faith in your team.

Third I don't know what the Raiders are going to draft. Looks like a WR is in order. As for old players, I think this is the last year for a lot of our older players, but you got to admit Rod Woodson is a lot better than any safety you Broncos have out there. The only reason Kenroy Kennedy's name appears in the paper is cause of his dirty play. Besides, speaking of "old guys" how old is Shannon Sharpe. He's really having a stellar year.

And lastly, "Bring On The Bus" is like someone saying "bring on Elway"
Bettis isn't the Steelers featured back anymore. 4 and 1 is better than 2-3, but 13-3 is better than 4 - 12 it's along season still ahead.

[Image: nfl92b_lower.jpg]
[signature]
I'm pretty sure that Shannon Sharpe is 25...or so his athletic ability says quite loudly! He'll be around for quite awhile yet! Crestliner's right, though. I think that the Broncos, despite the loss, have shown their dominance of both the AFC AND the NFC. Just because of a couple of dumb calls by the ref, the outcome of the game was different. Denver still showed they can tackle any team, INCLUDING THE CHIEFS.
[signature]
Shannon Sharpe 25?!! That would mean he started playing when he was 10.

What bad calls?

[Image: nfl91d_lower.jpg]
[signature]
Sorry, I guess my subtle joke didn't go over very well.
[signature]
As was said in an earlier post by my fellow mod. The Raiders have a winning record against all but 2 teams in the NFL. So you can try to hate all you want to. You should look up to the Raiders in hope that one day Bronc's can be like them.

And I don't see why we are debating this. If the Bronc's where to go to the big dance, they would just lose.......................................again.
[signature]
The 49'ers have had a problem with only playing 55 minutes of ball and I think the raiders have picked up on it. Must be a Bay thing[Wink]
[signature]