Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bassanaround, Chickamauga, Lg. bass, 1-28-12, me and buddy Steve
We set off to Harrison bay because of all weve heard about people hammering the bass on the TN rig. We always fish Watts barr cause were closer to that area. We had different color 5"cane thumpers on with the tails dipped in Chart. and was excited to try it out. but nothing tried points several spots where there were big bait balls and bigger fish around but nothing so, we tried the jig I caught a 14.5" lgm on a rocky bank then my buddy Steve caught a little freak of a bass it was about 8 or 9" i guess but was shaped more like a crappie but thicker the fattest little bass ever. It didnt have a tooth patch so assuming it wasnt a spot. Then alittle while while fighting the wind we go into a marina Steve hooks a monster on a Shakey head of all things 8lbs test line I about had a heart attack trying to net this beast of a fish. It weighed 8.51lbs on some young guys scale that just happened to come buy while he was fighting the fish. heres some pics of the big one and the little freak. let me know if you have ever seen a little freak like this?