Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast and blast today

Fun day today!!!
5 am. headed out to the swamps this morning. 1 duck for 20 shells (I'm a real good shot huh!) that makes tomarrows dinner 35.00 a plate. It was a hoot and I have the bruise to prove it.
Next was out to Willard,a couple hundred yards south of the light post.
Put on my waders and went out too my chest. It was a 1 lure 1 fish day for me. did get lots of strikes but for some reason could not keep them on. my first wiper today was the biggest I have cought to date.
Went to pineview after lunch to finish the day, no tigers but got smallies on roostertails.
I'm tired.....
[signature]
So HFT, how big was this wiper you caught today?

It sounds like you had a full day today.

I was in your store the other day and bought your last two Producers, how long before you get some new ones in. WH2
[signature]
sounds like you had a good day.
[signature]

it was fun,the wiper was 6 lbs the rest were 4 and 1 was 6".
The blue back was the one I hooked a bunch,they would pull and pull out drug and then just like they were done playing with me there was nothing there. I think they were batting it and getting hooked in the sides our tail,it was amazing how strong the fight then nothing.
As for when more? I have been bugging them every week. I still Do not know. I do Know that all imports have been taking a lot longer the last couple years.
[signature]
Wow, a 6 lber, what a hog, did you measure it?

I'm sure glad I got to your store before you ran out, wiperslayer said he went in the day before I did, so I guess between the two of us we cleaned you out. The two producers I had were from last year and they were beat up real bad but still working until we lost one last week. Let us know when you get more in. Yesterday the Producer did not work and I think it was because the fish were on the surface and the when trolling at 3mph the prism shad goes 4ft deep. As soon as we put on shallow running lues(1 to 2ft) we started catching fish. WH2
[signature]