Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nice scofield tiger..
had to get out of the house and do some fishing. and when Kyle and my buddy Dave call and sent me messages i guess it was time to go fishing.. we went to Scofield and the catching was not all that good.. Kyle got there befor we did and got set up.. we got there about 20 min's later.. around 9:30.. we got out and punched some holes in some deep ice. 24 inchs or around there.. way safe ice at scofield.. lot's of snow on the ice too around 8 inchs of snow... well on to the fishing we started out in 20 feet of water.. was getting light hitt's all day be only caught 2 fish.. but one was a 24 inch 4 lb tiger nice fish.. kyle was the big winner with i think 6 fish. dave with 3 me with 2 but a big one [sly]. and my boy jonny with 1... so like i said the catching not so good.. but a nice tiger and a great day on the ice with some great guy's...

oh and Kyle did ya fisnd the license? them nice NDR guy's sure wanted to see it!! [:p]

here is a pic of the tiger..
[signature]
Nice fish Ron. Surprising that the catching was that slow.
[signature]
lol yeah well maybe if we were not useing the 4 and 5 inch tubes we might have had better catching... but you know me go big or go home. [crazy]..

no realy we tryed from small to big and we got hits but not very many takes.. the tiger was on a 1/2 a shiner on a plane 3/8 glow jig head..
[signature]
yuba gona happen???
[signature]
i dont think the ice is going to happen... was down last friday again and not looking good.. and lot's of water comming into the lake right now and what ice there is was not looking so good.. but it has been realy cold at night the last while so there is still a small chance i think.. and i'll be going to work here realy soon so might not happen for me any way.. [unimpressed]
[signature]
Way cool!
[signature]
thats what i didnt wana here... but i think your right. sucks!!!
[signature]
Nice fish! I haven't been out in way too long. Stupid school. I wish I could've gotten out to Joe's.
[signature]
Nice fish Ron! Looks like you still got it! We need to get hooked up before the season is over.
[signature]
Yes. The stupid thing was in my waders. I guess I was the stupid one for not making sure I had it.
[signature]
Pretty sweet! Great work on the Tiger. Go big or go home, ha that applies to skiing too.
[signature]