Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
electronics help
I need help learning to use my electronics on my boat better. Does anyone know of any good resources?
Right now I pretty much just use it for temperature and depth.
[signature]
If you have Lawrance you can log onto their website and there is a list of all their fishfinders, click on the one you have and then download it. it will show up on your screen just like in your boat and you can learn to use it on your computer, I did mine that way and it really helps to learn all the functions.
[signature]
That sounds awesome, what a great idea. Does anyone know if Humminbird has anything like this? I've been to their site but didn't see anything myself.
[signature]

Humming bird has a simulator program loaded in it, to enter this I think you hold the power button on for a few seconds and it should beep. let off the button and it should be in simulate mode. at this point it will look like your on the water going. you can play around with it look thru the menus change things or what ever and when your done just turn it off, and nothing has changed in your original settings.
[signature]
What model do you have? I have the 345c and love it. If yours came with a boat transducer and you are planing on using it for ice fishing I suggest buying the ice transducer for it made a world of difference for me.
[signature]