Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any L.P. or Arrowrock reports?
Curious if anything is going on up there, I've been seeing boats in tow driving past Arrowrock on the old camera at work. I have next week off and have the urge to take the boat out, providing I get the honey do's done.
[signature]
I can't help on the reports, but just wanted to say that it is good to hear from you.
[signature]
EZOP,
You've come out of hibernation a bit early this year!!! Does this mean an early spring?! Good to hear from you. Mike
[signature]
Lets hook up, I have the boat, just need some LP or Arrowrock experience. Kodiak1 and cpierce think about it. I'm off next week starting wed-Mon. I'll drag the team quill lund up and we can try our luck at whatever.

Thanks for missing me, wife thought that was special. Maybe Ill drag her along also.
[signature]
Well, for me...I hit LP, Arrowrock, and CJ this past week...and it was a no bite no fish bust on all three counts...im super frustrated....thinking about hanging it up til spring after this week....grrrrr...Maybe I just suck...LOL[pirate][Image: suspicious.gif]
[signature]
Thanks for the invite, I wish it wasn't so far over there. You get so much more nice weather than we do. It would be fun to go out on your boat with you two, but I have intermittent grandkid duty, with some time off for good behavior...mine not the kids'.[crazy] [laugh][laugh]

Have a great time!
[signature]
EZOP,
Thanks so much for the invite. I am heading in for minor surgery on my foot this week and will be hobbling around for a bit. How about we go after some of those kokes and trout a bit later? Mike
[signature]