Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product tester wanted for Goggle Eye
To apply for to test these two products provide a picture of what set-ups you will use on these products through the ice.

these two bags will go to one registered member to test. (membership is free)

post your pictures in a reply to this post [center]applications excepted till October 21st 2003
[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=933;][/center] [center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][Image: generalextreme125.gif][/url][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=932;][/center] [center]persons wishing to test these products will be required to report back with their results with pictures of the fish caught with the Goggle Eye hanging out side of its mouth.[/center] [center]so grab your favorite jigs and polish them up, Its picture day[Wink][/center]
Hey! If you want to test these out, you'll need to register. Registration is free and well worth it!
[signature]
Hey Dave, I could sure give those things a workout here in SoCal.
[signature]
yes i'll put your mega baits to use & i have know problem sending you a picture of my catch[Smile]

how do i get them?[crazy]
[signature]
[Wink] I THINK YOU SHOULD LET DESERT RAT TRY THEM , THAT WAY WHEN HE COMES UP FISHING WITH US HE HAS HIS OWN TACKLE , AND WON'T LOSE MINE !!!! LOL

FLAGMANONICE.......1 MONTH TILL ICE....YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]